Web Camera Current Image
Current Weather Data From the KLWA Weather Station
- Air Temperature35.8 °F
- Water Temperature32.8 °F
- Average Temperature Today37.4 °F
- Degree Days2154.3
- Rain/Snow Today0.00 in.
- Rain/Snow this Week0.01 in.
- Rain/Snow this Month0.91 in.
- Rain/Snow this Year6.83 in.
- Rain/Snow Rate0.00 in/hr
- Rain/Snow Last Hour0.00 in.
- Relative Humidity55%
- Barometric Pressure29.37 in.Hg
- Pressure Tendency-1
- Wind SpeedCurrent1.9 mph
- Wind DirectionCurrent46 °
- Wind Speed3 Second Rolling Avg.2.0 mph
- Wind Direction3 Second Rolling Avg.43 °
- Wind Speed2 Minute Rolling Avg.1.7 mph
- Wind Direction2 Minute Rolling Avg.57 °
- Wind Speed10 Minute Rolling Avg.1.8 mph
- Wind Direction10 Minute Rolling Avg.41 °
- Wind Speed 60 Minute Rolling Avg.1.8 mph
- Wind Direction60 Minute Rolling Avg.37 °
- Gust Wind Speed2 Minute3.8 mph
- Gust Wind Direction2 Minute27 °
- Gust Wind Speed10 Minute5.3 mph
- Gust Wind Direction10 Minute20 °
- Gust Wind Speed60 Minute7.0 mph
- Gust Wind Direction60 Minute60 °
- Wind Chill35.8 °F
- Heat Index36.0 °F
- Dew Point21.3 °F
About the KLWA Weather Station & WebCam
Owner: Kezar Lake Watershed Association, PO Box 88 Lovell, ME 04051 Location: Kezar Lake, East Shore, just South of Boulder Brook Webcam View: West through North – Including Baldface & Speckled Mts Hardware: Weather Station – Columbia Weather Systems Pulsar 600
Webcam – Axis M-3025 VE HD Dome Camera WordPress Integration by: Troy Web Consulting 415 River Street, 4th Floor, Troy NY Point of Contact: Don Griggs firstname.lastname@example.org
How Can I Help?
This Webcam and Weather Station have recurring costs that need your financial support. Help us sustain this wonderful capability as well as the other projects and services KLWA provides. Your gift to KLWA will help preserve the watershed for many generations to come so they may enjoy the same experiences that have been so meaningful to each of us. Volunteer and share your gifts with us.